1. Tuition Fee waiver:
HSC GPA 5.00 (without 4th subject): 50% Tuition fee waiver
HSC GPA 5.00 (with 4th subject) : 25% tuition fee waiver
GPA 3.50 on Scale of 4.00 & GPA 4.37 on Scale of 5.00 in HSC & above or equivalent level public exams: 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
For continuation of tuition fee waiver all undergraduate students have to take 9 credits and have to maintain CGPA 3.5 for availing tuition fee waiver. Masters students have to take 6 credits and also have to maintain CGPA 3.5 for availing such tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship based on the results of the Trimester Final Examinations for undergraduate & graduate programs:
|Top 4% of the total students of a particular program (In order of merit)||100% Scholarship for the corresponding Trimester|
|Next 6% (In order of merit)||50% Scholarship for the corresponding Trimester|
|Next 10% (In order of merit)||25% Scholarship for the corresponding Trimester|
1. Undergraduate students of SOBE will be entitled for scholarship upto 12 credits (maximum) and SOSE 13 credits (maximum). Masters students shall get scholarship depending of the course load of previous trimester and will not exceed 9 credits. Students will enjoy either tuition fee waiver or scholarship, the one which benefits him/ her most.
2. 40% tuition fee waiver for UIU employees. A minimum 3 years active service will be required for such waiver.
3. 50% tuition fee waiver for UIU employees ward/ spouse.
4. UIU students getting admission to MBA/other Master’s Programs will get 25% Tuition Fee Waiver.
5. Students will get 100% Tuition Fee Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota. Students must register a minimum of 9 credits (for undergraduate students) / 6 credits (for graduate students) in each trimester and will have to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 for continuation of the waiver in the following trimester. Only Undergraduate students will be eligible for getting waiver in the ‘Project/Thesis’ course. Graduate students will not be entitled to waiver in the ‘Project/Thesis’ course.
6. Students will get tuition fee waiver in BOT category. Students will have to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 for continuation of financial assistance. Only Undergraduate students will get waiver in Project/ Thesis.
7. Students will get tuition fee waiver in Siblings Category. Each of them will get 20% tuition fee waiver. Both of them will have to registrar courses in the current trimester. No waiver for pre-requisite courses.
8. MDS students working in govt, semi govt, or NGO having 5 years experience will get 40% tuition fee waiver and they will not any other scholarship/ waiver other than 100% waiver based on trimester result. Any they have to maintain CGPA 3.00 for continuation of the waiver.
9. For EMBA students discount of 25% will be given to each student in a group of minimum 3 (three) students from same organization .
10. Tuition Fee Waiver Policy under the Non-academic Category: A UIU student who has entitlement of more than one type of Tuition Fee Waiver facility under the non-academic category (like siblings & spouses of students, UIU employees, UIU employees’ children, spouses etc.) will be eligible to only one type of Tuition Fee Waiver facility whichever benefits him/her most. In case of entitlement of Tuition Fee Waiver facility under both academic & non-academic category, consideration under non-academic category will come first.