School of Business & Economics (SoBE)
School of Science & Engineering (SoSE)
School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SoHSS)
School of Life Sciences (SoLS)
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into an undergraduate program is:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
- O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
- For admission to BSEEE/CSE/Civil Engineering programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
- Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
1. Minimum GPA 8.00 (out of 10) in SSC/”O” level/equivalent and HSC/ “A” level / equivalent examinations with a minimum GPA 3.50 (out of 5.00) in Science Group.
2. Minimum GPA 4.0 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology separately in both examinations.
3. Minimum GPA 3.50 in Mathematics in HSC / “A” level / equivalent examinations. For English medium students, the minimum grade for Mathematics is “C”. If any candidates have no Mathematics at the HSC/ “A” level or recognized equivalents may be admitted. Still, they need to take an extra 3 (three) credits course on Mathematics other than offered syllabus relevant to B. Pharm. curriculum.
4. For B.Pharm program candidate must have passed HSC/A-level in current year or previous year.
5. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)