Collection of Admission Form:
Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)
Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.
- Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
- Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
- Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
- ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
- Payment of tuition fees for entire trimester must be made in single installment at the time of starting of a new trimester as mentioned in the Academic Calendar/relevant Notice(s) issued from the Registrar’s Office.
- Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
- Calculation of Trimester Tuition Fee = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 5000.00 (Trimester fee.)
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
- Students are requested to pay Tk. 15000.00 (Part of Tuition fee) on or before June 11, 2018.
- Classes will start from June 23, 2018.
- Course Advising /Registration / Date of Orientation Program will be published on the UIU Website.
- Schedule for payment of tuition fee will be announced through ‘Notices’ to be posted on the UIU Notice Boards/Website by June 11, 2017.
- Payment mode: Cash/ Cheque / Pay-order
- Bank List for Tuition Fees:Online Banks:i. Southeast Bank (SEBL) , Any Branch, Bangladesh
ii.City Bank (CBL), Any Branch, Bangladesh
iii. Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) through any ATM booth throughout the country
i. Social Islami bank Ltd. (SIBL), Vatara Branch, Natun Bazar, Badda, Dhaka
7. As per Private University Act 2010, 3% of the total admitted students will get the opportunity to avail 100% tuition fee waiver under Freedom Fighter’s Children Quota. The students interested to avail this opportunity would be required to submit application to the Registrar’s office within 2 (two) weeks of beginning of classes.
8. After Admission you may contact with the following persons for any sort of queries:
|Programs||Name of concerned persons|
|BSCSE / MSCSE||Mr. Mir Mohammad Monir
Deputy. Registrar- CSE Dept. 4th Floor, Room #412
|BSEEE||Mr. Liton Kumar Saha
Asst. Registrar – EEE Dept., 5th Floor, Room #512
Sr. Executive– BBA Program, 2nd Floor, Room # 216
|Mr. Abdul Kader
Executive– BBA Program, 2nd Floor, Room # 216
|MBA / EMBA||Mr. Jahangir Alam
Executive- MBA Program, 3rd Floor, Room # 315
MDS / MSECO
|Mr. Md. Shihab Mostafa
Sr. Executive– 3rd Floor, Room # 316