Collection of Admission Form:
Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)
Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.
- Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
- Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
- Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
- ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
- Payment of tuition fees for entire trimester must be made in single installment at the time of starting of a new trimester as mentioned in the Academic Calendar/relevant Notice(s) issued from the Registrar’s Office.
- Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
- Calculation of Trimester Tuition Fee = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 5000.00 (Trimester fee.)
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
- Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses.
- Classes of all undergraduate & graduate programs will start from 18th January (Saturday), 2020.
- Course Advising /Registration / Date of Orientation Program will be published on the UIU Website.
- Schedule for payment of tuition fee will be announced through ‘Notices’ to be posted on the UIU Notice Boards/Website.
- Payment mode: Cash/ Cheque / Pay-order
- Bank List for Tuition Fees:Online Banks:i. Southeast Bank (SEBL) , Any Branch, Bangladesh ii.City Bank (CBL), Any Branch, Bangladeshiii. Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) through any ATM booth throughout the countryOther Bank:
i. Social Islami bank Ltd. (SIBL), Vatara Branch, Natun Bazar, Badda, Dhaka
7. As per Private University Act 2010, 3% of the total admitted students will get the opportunity to avail 100% tuition fee waiver under Freedom Fighter’s Children Quota. The students interested to avail this opportunity would be required to submit application to the Registrar’s office within 2 (two) weeks of beginning of classes.
8. After Admission you may contact with the following persons for any sort of queries:
|Programs||Name of concerned persons|
|BSCSE / MSCSE||Mr. Mir Mohammad MonirDeputy. Registrar- CSE Dept. 4th Floor, Room #412|
|BSEEE||Mr. Liton Kumar SahaDeputy Registrar – EEE Dept., 5th Floor, Room #512|
|BBA||Farhana AlamSr. Executive– BBA Program, 2nd Floor, Room # 216|
|Mr. Abdul KaderSr. Executive– BBA Program, 2nd Floor, Room # 216|
|MBA / EMBA||Mr. Jahangir AlamSr. Executive- MBA Program, 2nd Floor, Room # 202|
|BSECO/MDS / MSECO||Mr. Md. Shihab Mostafa Sr. Executive– 3rd Floor, Room # 311|
|MIHRM||Mr. Md. Alim Al RaziExecutive– 2nd Floor, Room # 201|