Collection of Admission Form:
Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)
Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office.
- Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
- Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
- Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
- ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
- Payment of tuition fees for entire trimester must be made in single installment at the time of starting of a new trimester as mentioned in the Academic Calendar/relevant Notice(s) issued from the Registrar’s Office.
- Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
- Calculation of Trimester Tuition Fee = No. of credits taken X Fee per credit + Taka 4000.00 (Trimester fee.)
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
- Students are requested to pay Tk. 15000.00 (Part of Tuition fee) on or before May 18, 2017.
- Classes will start from May 27, 2017.
- Course Advising /Registration / Date of Orientation Program will be published on the UIU Website.
- Schedule for payment of tuition fee will be announced through ‘Notices’ to be posted on the UIU Notice Boards/Website by May 11, 2017.
- Payment mode: Cash/ Cheque / Pay-order
- Payment Venue: Social Islami bank Ltd. (SIBL). Only for Admission fees. (Adjacent to KFC).
- Students have to open Bank Account with Dutch Bangla Bank, Satmasjid Road Branch mandatorily for payment of their tuition fees. For details contact with Finance & Accounts Office.
- As per Private University Act 2010, 3% of the total admitted students will get the opportunity to avail 100% tuition fee waiver under Freedom Fighter’s Children Quota. The students interested to avail this opportunity would be required to submit application to the Registrar’s office within 2 (two) weeks of beginning of classes.
- After Admission you may contact with the following persons for any sort of queries:
|Programs||Name of concerned persons|
|BSCSE / MSCSE||Mr. Mir Mohammad Monir
Asst. Registrar- CSE Dept. 1st Floor, Room #101
|BSEEE||Mr. Liton Kumar Saha
Asst. Registrar – EEE Dept., 2nd Floor, Room #205
Executive– BBA Program, 3rd Floor, Room # 304
|Mr. Abdul Kader
Executive-School of Business
1st Floor, Room # 1104, Dhanmondi Campus-2
|MBA / EMBA||Mr. Jahangir Alam
Executive- MBA Program
3rd Floor, Room # 303, Dhanmondi Campus-1
MDS / MSECO
|Mr. Md. Shihab Mostafa
Executive- Dept. of Economics
2nd Floor, Room # 216, Dhanmondi Campus-1