Finance & Accounts
Major Activities of Finance & Accounts Office
- Preparation of yearly Budget of UIU
- Maintenance of proper Books of Accounts on all kinds of Income and Expenditures of UIU.
- Maintenance of Accounts for different Institutes & Research center of UIU.
- Opening and maintenance of different Bank Accounts of UIU.
- Prepare Financial Statements on Income and Expenditures of UIU for use of the management.
- Submission of Financial Statements of UIU as per requirement of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Maintenance of Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) and Gratuity Fund (GF) of the faculty members and administrative officials and staff of UIU.
- Determination and maintenance of Ledger of Depreciation on Property, Plants and equipment of UIU.
- Determination of yearly Cash flow Statement on Receipts and Payments of UIU
- Preparation of Accounts on Income and Expenditures Statements and Balance Sheet of UIU for auditing by a Government appointed Audit firm.
- Preparation of Statements on Tax and VAT deducted at source of the bills of various parties and Salaries of faculty members and administrative staff for submission to NBR.
- Preparation of Income Tax return on Income of UIU for submission to NBR.
- Any other matter on finance & accounts assigned by the UIU authority.