|Undergraduate Programs:Criterion for Tuition Fee Waiver||Payable Amount includes Admission Fee Tk. 15,000 (Amount in Taka)|
|BBA (123 Cr.)||BBA in AIS (123 Cr.)||BSECO (120 Cr.)||CSE (138Cr.)||EEE (146.5 Cr.)||ETE (143.5Cr.)|
|HSC GPA 5.00(without 4th subject) : 50% tuition fee waiver (Per Credit Fee Tk. 2500/-), For BSECO Per credit Fee Tk. 1850/-||3,78,000*1||3,78,000*1||2,90,550*1||4,18,000*1||4,45,500*1||4,38,000*1|
|HSC GPA 5.00(with 4th subject) : 25% tuition fee waiver (Per Credit Fee Tk. 3750/-), For BSECO Per credit Fee Tk. 2775/-||5,28,000*1||5,28,000*1||3,98,775*1||5,85,500*1||6,20,500*1||6,09,250*1|
|For Diploma Engineers: (Per Cr. Tk. 5000/-)||—-||—-||—-||7,53,000 (138 Cr)||7,95,500 (146.5 Cr.)||7,80,500 (143.5 Cr.)|
|Regular Cost: (Per Credit Fee Tk. 5000/-), For BSECO Per credit Fee Tk. 3700/-Without Tuition Fee Waiver||6,78,000||6,78,000||5,07,000||7,53,000||7,95,500||7,80,500|
|Graduate Programs:Criterion for Tuition Fee Waiver||Payable Amount includes Admission Fee Tk. 15,000 (Amount in Taka)
|MBA / EMBA||MSCSE (36 Cr.)
||MS in Economics (30 Cr.)||MDS (39 Cr.)
|GPA 3.50 on Scale of 4.00 & GPA 4.37 on Scale of 5.00 in HSC & above or equivalent level public exams:25% Tuition Fee Waiver (Per Cr. Tk. 3750/-)For MSECO & MDS per Cr fee Tk. 2775/-||1,54,750 (33 Cr.*)*2 2,03,750 (45 Cr.)*2 2,64,000 (60Cr.)*2||1,73,500 (Non Thesis G.)*2
1,88,500 (Thesis Group.)*2
|1,17,025 (Non Thesis G.)*2
1,19,800 (Thesis G.)*2
|Regular Cost: (Per Cr. Tk. 5000/-)For MSECO & MDS per Cr fee Tk. 3700/-Without Tuition Fee Waiver||1,96,000 (33 Cr.*) 2,60,000 (45 Cr.) 3,39,000 (60 Cr.)||2,11,000 (Thesis Group. & Non Thesis Group.)||1,42,000 (Thesis & Non Thesis Group.)||1,75,300|
Note: Admission fee Tk. 15,000 (non-refundable) as down payment during admission.
The Following conditions will however apply:
- *1 Students of undergraduate programs must register a minimum of 9 credits in each trimester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and UIU Scholarship.
- *1 Students availing 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver in the undergraduate program will have to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in the trimester examination for continuation of the waiver facility in the following semester.
- **2 Students of graduate programs must register at least 6 credits in each trimester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and UIU Scholarship.
- **2 Students availing 15% to 25% tuition fee waiver in the graduate program will have to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in the trimester examination for continuation of the waiver facility in the following semester.
- Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
- Students having entitlement to Tuition Fee Waiver facility based on the results of HSC and other public exams whenever becomes eligible to a Scholarship on the basis of his/her Trimester Exam Result will be allowed to avail either of the two facilities at a time, the one which benefits him/her most.
- If a student drops a trimester /drops all courses registered in a trimester within the stipulated time, his/her tuition fees will only be adjusted with the tuition fees payable during the next registration of courses. Besides, if the student cancels his/her admission after dropping a trimester/dropping all courses, such tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Fee for “Retake” & “Repeat” of courses: 100% of tuition fee.
- Top 20% students will be eligible to get 25% to 100% scholarship by taking at least 9 credits for Under graduate Program and 6 credits for Graduate Program and achieving trimester GPA of 3.50 as well.
- Siblings both making registration will be eligible for 20% tuition fee waiver each
- Graduate program students having UIU undergraduate degrees are allowed 25% tuition fee waiver.
- 3% Freedom Fighter’s Children will get 100% tuition fee waiver. Students must register a minimum of 9 credits in each trimester and will have to maintain GPA 2.5 for continuation of the waiver in the following trimester.
- Tuition fee waiver/Scholarship is not applicable for Thesis/Project/Internship.
- Students applying for I grade in a particular trimester would not be eligible for any scholarship scheme of UIU for the following trimester.
- Caution money for ID Card Tk. 2000 (refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.
- * Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments before registration for classes in the 1st semester. Different departments may have some additional requirements.
- Dept. of MBA/EMBA: Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments before registration for classes in the 1st trimester. To get course waiver / transfer, minimum grade must be B (or 60% marks under traditional system). Waiver can be allowed for a maximum of 9 courses. Syllabus and grading system of the previous program will be considered for a waiver decision.
- Photocopies with attestation of all certificates, marks sheet (For Diploma students All semester’s mark sheets & EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), testimonials, Students own National ID Card/Birth Certificate/Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother, 2 copies of recent passport size & 1 copy of stamp size photograph (which you uploaded online) are required to be submitted during admission time.
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
Collection of Admission Form: Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (non-refundable).
* Admission Form is also available on On-line. (www.admission.uiu.ac.bd)