Publish Date : 13th October, 2021
ATTENTION: ALL UIU STUDENTS !!!
This is to inform all UIU students that the registration for Transportation Service of Students for Fall 2021 Trimester will start from October 15, 2021 and it will continue upto October 20, 2021.
The terms & conditions of Transportation Service are as follows:
- The charge for Transportation Service of a student of undergraduate/graduate program will be Tk. 4,000/Trimester (up & down). However, the students, who had registered in Spring 2020 Trimester, have to pay Tk. 2,000/- only.
- Steps of Registration Process:
- Login to your UCAM account
- Click Transport Registration link from Home Page
- A registration page will be appeared and submit the Form to complete your registration for Transportation Service.
Students will be able to change their registration status (‘No’ to ‘Yes’/‘Yes’ to ‘No’/Route Change) from the registration page till the deadline.
- Bill will be imposed immediately if you registered for Transportation Service.
- Students will be able to collect Transport ID Cards from October 25, 2021 to October 31, 2021 from UIU Admissions Office.
Lt. Col. Md. Fazlul Hoque (Retd.)