Publish Date : 15th December, 2020
ATTENTION: ALL CONCERNED STUDENTS !!!
This is to inform all concerned students that students, who had taken ‘I’ Grade due to poor or no Internet connectivity in Spring 2020 Semester, were given an opportunity to clear their ‘I’ Grade in Summer 2020 Semester. Like Summer 2020 Semester, students will also have the opportunity to clear their ‘I’ Grade in the running Fall 2020 Semester. Interested students are advised to apply through UCAM for clearing their ‘I’ Grade. Students will be able to apply for any/all of the course(s) they had taken as ‘I’ Grade and at the end of Fall 2020, ‘I’ grade will be replaced by the achieved grade.
The last date to complete the application process through UCAM is December 18, 2020 (Friday). Students will also be able to change their application status within this date. After the deadline, concerned program office will contact the respective students for further process.
Note: Please check the Course Offerings of Fall 2020 before applying for clearing ‘I’ Grade.
- Login to UCAM.
- Go to ‘Apply for Clearing I Grade’ menu from the Home Page.
- Click on the ‘Click here to request for I Grade Clear’ button to request for a particular course.
- After clicking the button, a confirmation email will be sent to your official email.
- Click on the confirmation link which is sent to your official email.
- A request will be sent to the respective program office only after the student clicks the confirmation link.
- The program office will assign the student to a running course he/she applied for.
- If a student fails to click the confirmation link within the deadline, request will be cancelled.
Students will be able to change their status (‘Request for Clear I Grade’ to ‘Cancel I Grade Clear Request’) until the deadline (December 18, 2020). No request will be accepted after the deadline.