Publish Date : 12th September, 2020
ATTENTION: ALL CONCERNED STUDENTS !!!
All UIU Students are hereby informed that from now on, students will be able to apply for Provisional Certificate and Official Transcript online using UCAM.
- Login to UCAM
- Go to ‘COE’ menu from the Home page
- Click on ‘Provisional Certificate and Official Transcript’ under the Apply menu
- Review your information and Click on the Apply Button
- Select the extra courses (if any) that you want to remove from the transcript
- Select either Show on Transcript or Don’t show on Transcript for a particular course from the Status dropdown
- Provide Employment information & Updated Contact Details
- Check the corresponding checkbox to request for changing Contact Details/refund extra money (if required)
- Click on the Apply button to apply for Provisional Certificate and Official Transcript
After submitting the application, students will be notified through email. Students will also be able to view approval details from the Application Status portion.
Controller of Examinations