Publish Date : 2nd January, 2019
PGDHRM Fall 2022 batch
Admission is now closed
Fill up the following form to be notified about the next batch
(Classes will be held only on Friday on-campus)
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDHRM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDHRM) is a career-oriented specialized professional degree program designed by IBER of United International University to blend academic knowledge and practical skills of both the existing and prospective HR professionals of the country. The courses will be taught by the leading academicians and the leading senior HR Professionals.
- Minimum bachelor degree from any recognized university/university college
- 2 Passport size photographs (write your name on the backside of photo )
- Photocopy of NID
- Photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates
Students must complete the following six courses with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
PGD 1210: Fundamental of human resource management
PGD 1212: Employee Relations & Employment Laws in Bangladesh
PGD 1214: Compensation & Performance Management
PGD 1216: Employee Learning & Development
PGD 1218: Human Resource Planning
PGD 1220: HR Accounting
Waiver on tuition fees:
- 25% off for UIU graduates;
- 25% off for a group of 3 or more employees from the same organization;
- 25% off for the members of any registered professional bodies in Bangladesh;
- 25% off for ICAB Students & members
- 30% off for paying full tuition fees at the time of admission.
Note: Students will be eligible for any ONE of the above waiver options.
Tuition Fees Breakdown:
Admission Form: Tk. 500.00
Admission Fees: Tk. 10,000.00
Tuition Fees: Tk. 32,400.00 for the program
Total cost of the program: Tk. 42,900.00
Mode of Payment:
Installment 1: Tk. 15,000.00 (at the time of admission)
Installment 2: Tk. 13,700.00 (before the final exam of Term-I)
Installment 3: Tk. 13,700.00 (before the final exam of Term-II)
Admission form is available at the Admission Office of UIU at Satarkul, Badda.
Please contact for more details:
Md. Anisur Rahman Khan