Publish Date : 10th July, 2020
ATTENTION: ALL CONCERNED STUDENTS !!!
It is notified for information of all concerned students admitted in Summer 2020 Trimester intending to apply for 100% Tuition Fee Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota that they would be required to send applications along with relevant documents (please find below) via email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17, 2020. Please note that after this deadline, such application(s) will not be accepted by the Registrar’s Office.
Please note that following criteria will be followed in sanctioning of 100% tuition fee waiver under freedom fighters’ children quota:
- 3% of the total admitted students in a particular trimester will be sanctioned 100% waiver of Tuition Fees. If the number of applicants exceeds 3%, 100% waiver will sanctioned based on the following criteria serially:
- GPA in the HSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the HSC Exam with 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam with 4th subject
- No waiver will be given for repeat/retake courses.
- As per UGC directive, students would be required to earn a minimum GPA of 2.5 in a particular trimester for being eligible to get 100% Tuition Fee Waiver in the following trimester.
Documents to be attached with the application (to be addressed to the Registrar, United International University) seeking 100% Tuition Fee Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota
(N.B. Please mention your Mobile No. in the application)
- Scanned copy of the Freedom Fighter’s Certificate issued from the Ministry of Liberation Affairs
- Scanned copy of the Gazette Notification regarding List of Freedom Fighters (Front Page & the page in which the name of the Freedom Fighter is mentioned)
- Scanned copy of the National ID Card of the Freedom Fighter
- Scanned copy of the Birth Registration Certificate of the applicant (student)
- Scanned copy of HSC Transcript of the applicant (student)
- Scanned copy of SSC Transcript of the applicant (student)
- Scanned copies of the Respective Pages of Freedom Fighter’s Records on the Website of Ministry of Liberation War Affairs http://ff.molwa.gov.bd/ps
Concerned students are advised to contact Mr. Masood-ul-Alam, Deputy Registrar (HR & Admin) via email (email@example.com) / Mobile: 01675-025656 in this regard.