Publish Date : 27th September, 2023
ATTENTION: STUDENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY!!!
This is for information of students of the Department of Pharmacy admitted in Fall 2023 semester, intending to apply for 100% Tuition Fee and Other Fees Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota, that they would be required to submit application along with relevant documents (list is given below) to the Office of the Controller of Examinations by October 7, 2023 (Saturday).
Please note that the following criteria will be followed in sanctioning 100% tuition fee and other fees waiver under freedom fighters’ children quota:
- 3% of the total admitted students in a particular semester will be sanctioned 100% waiver of Tuition Fee and Other Fees. If the number of applicants exceeds 3%, 100% waiver will be sanctioned based on the following criteria:
- GPA in the HSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the HSC Exam with 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam with 4th subject
- A student, who receives this waiver, will be waived from all tuition and other fees except admission fee, ID card fee and retake course(s) fees.
- Upon selection, he/she will continue to get the waiver till they obtain their degree, subject to the condition that s/he would be required to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.50 in a particular semester to become eligible to get 100% Tuition and Other Fees Waiver in the following semester.
- For continuation of tuition fee waiver, students of B.Pharm have to take minimum 14 credits in each semester.
Documents to be attached with the application (to be addressed to the Registrar, United International University) seeking 100% Tuition Fee and Other Fees Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota are as follows:
Photocopy of the document(s) as mentioned in the Circular of Ministry of Liberation War Affairs, as follows:
- Photocopy of the Freedom Fighter’s Certificate issued from the Ministry of Liberation Affairs
- Photocopy of the Gazette Notification regarding List of Freedom Fighters (Front Page & the page in which the name of the Freedom Fighter is mentioned)
- Photocopy of the National ID Card of the Freedom Fighter
- Photocopy of the Birth Registration Certificate of the applicant (student)
- Photocopy of HSC Transcript of the applicant (student)
- Photocopy of SSC Transcript of the applicant (student)
- Printed Copies of the Respective Pages of Freedom Fighter’s Records on the Website of Ministry of Liberation War Affairs http://ff.molwa.gov.bd/ps
Concerned students are advised to contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations [Room no. 103] in this regard.
Dr. Md. Zulfiqur Rahman