Publish Date : 13th August, 2021
UIU Electrical & Electronics Club (UIUEEC), one of the leading clubs of Directorate of Student Affairs (DSA) of United International University (UIU), will present a virtual workshop on Off-Grid Solar PV System Design. An off-grid solar system permits electricity to be harnessed by solar panels and stored inside a battery without direct connection to the utility grid, providing an independent power supply to home or business. The workshop is designed in a way that will impart practical and industry insights apart from theoretical knowledge.
Date: 13 August, 2021
Time: 8:00 PM
Platform: Google Meet
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/571534067349851/?ref=newsfeed
Engr. Md.Abdul Gaffar
Project Director, 5 MWp IPP Project
In Charge, Government Project, Solarland
Former Research Engineer & Teaching Assistant, UIU
Former President, UIUEEC
B.Sc. in EEE,UIU
Workshop will cover the following topics:
- Configuration of stand-alone PV systems.
2. Main components in an off-grid system and how they function.
3. Estimated load calculation.
4. Design of solar PV array and battery bank.
5. Selection of the appropriate controller, inverter and battery.
6. Suggestion for the job interview in the solar sector.
Contact Person (if any query):
Md. Hasibul Hasan
Joint General Secretary
UIU Electrical & Electronic Club
Phone no: +880 1521437049
You are cordially invited to join the virtual workshop.