Publish Date : 23rd November, 2021
Looking to expand your career scope into the “Land of the Rising Sun”? You will be glad to know that Japan’s working culture is by far the most unique, diverse, and dynamic compared to other parts of the world.
Venturas Ltd. is bringing up an exclusive opportunity for CSE and EEE students, where students of 3rd & 4th year are encouraged to join this seminar with prior registration. Currently the following post are being offered:
- Cloud Infrastructure engineer (AWS)
- Full stack Technical Lead + Backend, Frontend(React Native)
- NFT/BlockChain Engineer
- AI Engineer (NLP)
- iOS-swift engineer
- Frontend engineer – asp.net (to be Full stack engineer in the future)
- Position Name: Frontend Web application Engineer (React or Vue)
- Backened Engineer (Expert in either Golang or NodeJs or Python)
Date: 27 November, 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 3:30 pm
Venue: Smart Room # 124, United International University
Prof Dr. Chowdhury Mofizur Rahman
Vice Chancellor, United International University
Founder & CEO of Venturas Ltd.
Panel of Japanese Language Instructor:
Ayana Tsuchihara OGU
Registration: If you are interested don’t miss the chance to ensure your registration free of cost. Seats are limited on a first come first serve basis. To register click the following registration link:
You are cordially invited to grab the opportunity and interact directly with the Japanese team.