Date: 15th March, 2015 03:00 PM - 15th March, 2015 03:00 PM
Venue : UIU AUDITORIUM
A program, namely ‘Financial Aid, Scholarships, On-Campus Job: Funding Solutions for Studies in USA’ jointly organized by Directorate of International Affairs , UIU and UIU Junior Economists’ Forum is going to be held on March 15, 2015 (Sunday) at UIU.
“Financial Aid, Scholarships, On- Campus Job: Funding Solutions for Studies in USA”
Mr. Zahir Ahmed
International Education and Services (PDSO/RO)
Southeast Missouri State University, USA
Topic key Points:
1. Scholarship opportunities for UIU Students
2. Brief introduction of Southeast Missouri State University
3. Discussion on Financial aid (Teacher Assistantship and Research Assistantship, on campus jobs etc.)
4. Basic Admission Requirements
5. Preparation for Admission
6. Procedure for Application for a U.S. Visa.
7. QA Session.
Directorate of International Affairs, UIU and UIU Junior Economists’ Forum
Date: 15 March 2015 (Sunday)
Time: 3.00 PM
Venue: UIU Auditorium 1 (5th Floor, UIU Campus 1)
All Faculty Members, Staff and Students of UIU are requested to attend the Program and help us make the Program a success.