Publish Date : 12th May, 2018
This is to inform all UIU students that the registration for Transportation Service of Students for Summer 2018 Trimester will start from May 12, 2018 and it will continue upto May 20, 2018.
The terms & conditions of Transportation Service are as follows:
- The charge for Transportation Service of a student of undergraduate/graduate program will be Tk. 4,000/Trimester (up & down).
- Steps of Registration Process:
- Login to your UCAM account
- Click Transport Registration link from Home Page
- A registration page will be appeared and submit the Form to complete your registration for Transportation Service.
Students will be able to change their registration status (‘No’ to ‘Yes’/‘Yes’ to ‘No’/Route Change) from the registration page till the deadline.
- Bill will be imposed immediately if you registered for Transportation Service.
- Transport Fee along with advance 15000 Taka + backlog dues (if any) must be paid before the registration for Summer 2018 Trimester for the students who have registered for Transportation Service.
- Students will be able to collect Transport ID Cards from May 22, 2018 to May 30, 2018.
Prof. A.S.M. Salahuddin