Publish Date : 31st August, 2018
This is to inform all UIU students that the registration for Transportation Service of Students for Fall 2018 Trimester has been started and it will continue upto September 12, 2018.
The terms & conditions of Transportation Service are as follows:
- The charge for Transportation Service of a student of undergraduate/graduate program will be Tk. 4,000/Trimester (up & down).
- Steps of Registration Process:
- Login to your UCAM account
- Click Transport Registration link from Home Page
- A registration page will be appeared and submit the Form to complete your registration for Transportation Service.
Students will be able to change their registration status (‘No’ to ‘Yes’/‘Yes’ to ‘No’/Route Change) from the registration page till the deadline.
- Bill will be imposed immediately if you registered for Transportation Service.
- Transport Fee along with advance 15000 Taka + backlog dues (if any) must be paid before the registration for Fall 2018 Trimester for the students who have registered for Transportation Service.
Prof. A.S.M. Salahuddin