Publish Date : 9th May, 2017
SELF-REGISTRATION OF COURSES BY STUDENTS FROM SUMMER 2017 TRIMESTER
ATTENTION: ALL UIU STUDENTS !!!
It is our pleasure to announce that from Summer 2017 Trimester, all UIU students will be able to make self-registration of courses through UCAM and final registration process/print out of registered courses can be received at home or any place with internet connectivity.
Before making your registration, please check/ensure the following:
- There is no conflict between courses regarding class timing and exam schedule.
- There is sufficient gap between two classes (if the classes are held at different campuses).
- Clear payment of outstanding dues (if any) and an advance payment of Tk. 15,000/- at least two days before the registration date.
Students will not be able to make self-registration for the following reasons:
- If Pre-Advising/Advising is not completed
- If Advising is completed with any unassigned section of a course(s)
- Students intending to take any Self Study course/Thesis/Project/Internship
- Having ‘I’ grade in any course(s)
- Having blocked status to the following:
– Payment block (Not clearing outstanding dues and making advance payment of Tk. 15,000)
– Probation block (Students having CGPA less than 2.00)
– Any other block by Dept. /Office, i.e. Disciplinary case, Loan default etc.
Please take note that students, who will be unable to make self-registration, shall have to complete their registration at University and prayer for change of course(s) will not be entertained once courses are registered. A student has to pay a fine of Tk. 1,000 for making registration/add courses after May 29, 2017.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE TO MAKE REGISTRATION OF COURSES IN ORDER TO CONTINUE THE NEXT ACADEMIC TRIMESTER.
Prof. A.S.M. Salahuddin