Publish Date : 17th August, 2017
Job Opportunity for UIU Graduates !!!
- Position Title: Live Chat Representative/Online Counselor
- Required Skills and Qualities:
– Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of Social Media and online chat
– Passionate about helping others
– Effective oral and written communication skills
- Academic Qualifications: Graduation from UIU in any discipline with good command in English
- Job Description:
– Understanding and maintaining current knowledge of University’s policies and procedures
– Guiding prospective students through the University’s admissions processes including answering questions relating to program requirements, credit transfer, payment policy, scholarship and waiver policy etc. over social media and online chat
– Utilizing phone and email to communicate with prospective students in a timely manner, providing superior student service
– Serving as the primary point of contact of live chat support for prospective students and all stakeholders of UIU
– Meeting with potential students to clearly explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the students’ interests, qualifications and career goals
– Ability to work independently at night shift from home
Aspirant candidates are advised to submit applications (addressing the Registrar) with their latest CVs, photocopies of all academic certificates & transcripts, other certificates (if any) and 1 (one) copy of passport-size photograph to the UIU Reception by August 27, 2017 (Sunday).