Publish Date : 13th May, 2020
ATTENTION: ALL UIU STUDENTS !!!
This is to inform all UIU students that students who are unable to attend Online Classes and Assessments due to poor or no Internet connectivity can apply for ‘I’ (Incomplete) Grade through UCAM. The last date to complete the application process using UCAM is May 20, 2020 (Wednesday).
- ‘I’ Grade Application Process
- Login to UCAM.
- Go to ‘Apply for I Grade’ menu from the Home page. You will see all your registered courses in Spring 2020 semester there.
- Click on the ‘Click here to request for I Grade’ button to request for ‘I’ grade for a particular course.
- After clicking the button, a confirmation email will be sent to your official email.
- Click on the confirmation link which is sent to your official email.
- A request will be sent to the respective course teacher only after the student clicks the confirmation link.
- The course teacher will assign an ‘I’ grade after receiving the request.
- If a student fails to click the confirmation link within the deadline, request for ‘I’ Grade will be canceled.
- Students will be able to change their course status (‘Request for I Grade’ to ‘Running’ and vice versa) until the deadline (20 May 2020). No request will be accepted after the deadline.
If a student registered for 5 (five) courses and decided to apply for ‘I’ grade in 3 (three) courses, he/she will receive 3 separate emails by clicking the three links for the respective courses. After that the student has to send confirmation using three emails. ‘I’ grade will appear to the student portal after submission of the final grades.
- Points to be noted
‘I’ Grade will be cleared by face-to-face on-campus exam when the university resumes its normal operations. Students applying for ‘I’ (Incomplete) Grade will not be eligible for any Scholarship Scheme for the next Trimester.
Prof. A.S.M. Salahuddin