Publish Date : 30th June, 2018
ALL CONCERNED STUDENTS !!!
It is notified for information of all concerned students admitted in Summer 2018 Trimester (who would like to apply for 100% tuition fee waiver under freedom fighters’ children quota) that they would be required to submit applications to the Registrar’s Office by July 7, 2018 (Saturday). Please note that after this deadline, such application(s) would no way be received by the Registrar’s Office.
Besides, following criteria will be followed in sanctioning of 100% tuition fee waiver under freedom fighters’ children quota:
- 3% of the total admitted students in a particular trimester will be sanctioned 100% waiver of Tuition Fees. If the number of applicants exceeds 3%, 100% waiver will sanctioned based on the following criteria serially:
- GPA in the HSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the HSC Exam with 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam without 4th subject
- GPA in the SSC Exam with 4th subject
- No waiver will be given for repeat/retake courses.
- As per UGC directive, students would be required to earn a minimum GPA of 2.5 in a particular trimester for being eligible to get 100% Tuition Fee Waiver in the following trimester.
Concerned students are requested to contact Mr. Masood-ul-Alam, Deputy Registrar (HR & Admin) in this regard.
Prof. A.S.M. Salahuddin