Publish Date : 18th April, 2017
Professional Training Course on PHP, OOP & Laravel (PHP Framework)- Batch 03
UPTO 40% DISCOUNT (Last date of Admission is 31st May, 2017)
Laravel is a most popular PHP framework. CDIP provides the best PHP framework training at UIU. Enhancing skill development in Web/Software Development platform is the main goal of this course. Besides, introducing with industry driven environment for ensuring the betterment of professional career. Now a days most of the large scale, robust web application are developed with Laravel, and its getting popularity in Bangladesh too. So why not your join us now.
Upon successful completion of the Course the students will get the Certificate from CDIP, UIU
Course Outline of Laravel:
- Local Development Environment and Software Install
- PHP Syntax, Tags, Variables, Superglobals, Constants, Operators.
- if, Switch Statements
- Loops –
- while-do…while-for-break and continue.
- Numeric array, Associative array, Multidimensional array.
- Looping through Arrays.
- Array Manipulation Functions
- PHP Date and Time
- FORM in PHP
- PHP File Handling
- PHP Session, Cookies
- PHP and Ajax
- PHP CURL
- Sending Email using mail()
- Defining a class
- Defining a Method, Properties
- Access Control Modifiers, Data Access
- Class Inheritance
- Abstract Class, Final Class, Final Method, Interface.
- PHP Traits, Static Keyword.
PHP 7 New Features: Scalar type hints, Return type declarations, Anonymous classes, Closure::call(), Generator Return Expressions, , Generator delegation, null coalesce operator, space ship operator Throwables and others.
Windows – Local Environment Setup:
- Installing PHP development environment IDE install
- Creating a Laravel project
- Virtual Hosts
- Opening a project in the IDE
- Laravel Structure Overview Routing
- Laravel Request Lifecycle
Laravel Fundamentals – MVC & Other
- Service Container, Facades
Laravel Fundamentals – Laravel Blade templating engine:
- Master layout setup
- Some more blade features
Laravel Fundamentals – Database – Laravel Migrations:
- Environment configurations
- Creating migration and dropping them
- Adding columns to existing tables using migrations
- Some more migration commands
Laravel Fundamentals – Query builder
- Inserting data Reading Data
- Updating Data Deleting Data
- Joining Query
Laravel Fundamentals – Database – Eloquent / ORM:
- Reading Data
- Reading / Finding with Constraints More ways to retrieve data
- Inserting / Saving Data
- Eloquent Relationship
Project: Create a basic ecommerce site with Laravel.
- Create Admin Panel
- Category Management Product Management Order Listing
- User Role & Permission
- Payment history
- Home Page with Product Listing.
- Search Product
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Method Integration (Paypal, Stripe)
- Angular JS
Final Presentation (1 Class)
Others Courses By CDIP:
1. Web Design and Development (96 Hours)
2. Graphic Design (72 hours)
3. Game Design and Development with Unity (36 hours)
4. WordPress Theme & Plugin Development (72 hours)
5. PHP, OOP and Laravel Training (75 Hours)
6. C# and ASP .NET MVC (60 hours)
7. Animation (2D & 3D) (60 hours)
8. Digital Marketing and Practical SEO (36 hours)
9. Account Management System (Quickbooks & Xero) (36 hours)
For Admission , Fees & More please visit CDIP Website: http://cdip.uiu.ac.bd/
Class Schedule: Friday- Saturday, 9AM-12PM (Saturday class – twice in a month)
Course Duration: 4 months (25 Class)
Course Fee: http://cdip.uiu.ac.bd/admission-and-fees/
CDIP, United International University, House – 80, Road – 8/A,