Lab Technician: Civil Engineering Labs
Job Posted : Feb 19, 2020
- Bachelor of Science/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Requirements may be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- Prior experience in working as a Lab Technician/Demonstrator is required.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Age: 25 to 35 years.
- The Lab Technician must ensure that he is familiar with the equipments, tasks, processes or techniques etc. to be demonstrated.
- Preparation of laboratory practical, including set-up and breakdown as per teacher’s instructions, testing such labs and equipments beforehand so as to ensure a successful learning experience.
- Assisting the teacher in supervision of laboratory classes when needed. Also to assist/give guidance, where required, to students who are carrying out sessional classes etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the laboratory, maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipments.
- Where required, to ensure that equipments are functional and/or materials for demonstrations, exercises etc. are prepared before the start of the session.
- Must ensure that students follow the general safety regulations for the Laboratory and any specific precautions for each experiment.
- Must co-operate with the faculty to ensure that the class is not left unsupervised at any time.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all equipments.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates.
- Candidates would be required to apply through online (“Apply Online” Link Below) by February 28, 2020 (Friday). Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Test/Interview.