Date: 15th April, 2018 - 15th April, 2018
Venue : UIU Auditorium
“The Power & Purpose of ACBSP, USA – Global Accreditation” at United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh , April 15, 2018
United International University together with ACBSP Region 10 (South Asia Council) is organizing the first ever international seminar on “The Power & Purpose of ACBSP, USA – Global Accreditation” in Bangladesh.
This seminar is an initiative to create awareness about accreditation which creates:
- An opportunity to bring the curriculum of Bangladeshi universities at par with globally accredited American Universities.
- The prospect to achieve global recognition.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- What accreditation is and why it’s important
- What ACBSP is, along with the benefits of membership and accreditation
- A brief overview of the accreditation process
- The business education landscape in Region 10 (South Asia Council)
Key Speakers of the seminar are:
- Jeffrey J Alderman, President, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, USA
- Prof. Dr. Rajesh Khajuria, Chair, Region 10 (South Asia Council), Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, USA