Date: 2nd December, 2018 - 8th December, 2018
Venue : United International University
Accounting Olympiad is an Intra University accounting based competition. The main motive of this competition is to develop accounting skills and to encourage the participants. Which will be a flagship event of UIU Accounting Forum.
The objective of this program is to build a career consciousness among the students. This competition will provide the participants with an excellent opportunity to showcase or develop their skills and gain recognition. This competition will also help to get a more efficient vision about professional accounting system in their workplace. We do hope that students will get a vivid picture of career opportunities in financial & Accounts sector as well.
Two days of training will take place before the competition. All the training materials will be provided during the training.
Day 01 – 2nd December,2018
Day 02 — 3rd December, 2018
**Venue: UIU Permanent Campus
** Winner – Prize Money + Crest + Certificate
** 1st Runner UP – Prize Money + Crest + Certificate
** 2nd runner UP – Prize Money + Crest + Certificate
** GIFT Items and T-Shirt ( For all the participants).
** CERTIFICATE ( For all the participants).
** SNACKS & FOOD
Free-Hit (Round 1): This is the first round of the competition and there will be 50 accounting based (basic) MCQ. Participants will be given 50 minutes to solve those MCQs. There will be no Negative marking and no elimination.
Challenge Accepted (Round 2): This is the 2ndround of the competition. Some teams will be eliminated from this round. This round will cover the topics which will be discussed in the workshop. Participants will be given 2 hours (Approximate) to solve this round. Based on performance, selected teams will be qualified for the Final Round.
Battle for the Glory (Round Final): There will be an accounting related case in this round. Finalists have to solve the case and present it in front of judges. They will have to prepare a PPTX slide. They will be given 2 hours (approx.) to solve the case and take preparation. Each team will get 10-12 minutes to present their presentation.
All round will held on 8th December,2018.
**Venue — UIU Permanent Campus
*** Any Changes in the Rounds will be notified ***
** Registration Fee — BDT 900 (Per Team)
—Each Teams consists of 3 members.
—Only Undergraduate students of UIU can participate in the competition.
1. Registration fee is non-refundable.
2. Input your team name and other details correctly.
3. Please bring your university ID card during the time of training & Competition.
4. Only undergraduate students of UIU are allowed in this competition.
5. Participants are not allowed to bring any unwanted guest or illegal materials.
6. Any unfair attempt or miss behavior will be the reason for disqualification.
7. Any damage to UIU properties will not be tolerated.
8. UIUAF authority is NOT liable for losing any electrical or other valuable products.
9. Do not throw any container or food wastage at campus except dust-bin.
10. UIUAF reserves the right to taking any decision regarding the competition.
11. Participants are free to consult if they have any queries.
Event Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/184429929166658/