UIU National Recruitment Fair 2017
Date: 11 & 12 December 2017, Time (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM), Venue: UIU Campus 1
Company Name: BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd.
Name of the Position: Executive/Junior Executive, Sales & Trading (Retail/Corporate)
Job Nature: Full time/Contractual
Job Level: Entry, Industry: Capital Market
- Contribute toward the business growth through achieve Sales Target.
- Introduce new clients in the company (Client Hunt).
- New equity hunt and BO account opening
- Properly Execute clients order under BESL’s trading rules through DSE and CSE terminal
- Before executing order, confirm whether sufficient matured stocks are there or not.
- Provide Trade confirmation of the clients over the telephone.
- Collect buy/sale order and pay-in slip from the clients, submit it to Line Manager and file the order & pay-in slip properly.
- Fixed the trade limits of the clients in the server and modify time to time.
- Review client position on a regular basis.
- BBA/MBA in any concentration with minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00
- 1-3 years of Experience is preferred, Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills (oral and writing)
- Well versed in MS Office suits, Internet and email correspondence
- Must be enthusiast toward the capital market, committed to achievement and result oriented
- Strong negotiation skills and capable team-player
- Professional knowledge and skill levels are kept up-to-date in order to meet the needs of the position
Compensation and Benefits:
- Attractive Compensation for deserving candidates with fringe benefits (e.g. PF, Gratuity, Insurance and others)
If you find yourself competent for the position mentioned above, please send your updated resume (MS Word/PDF only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ‘CV_Your Name_UIU National Recruitment Fair-2017’.