UIU National Recruitment Fair 2017
Date: 11 & 12 December 2017, Time (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM), Venue: UIU Campus 1
Company Name: Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd.
Name of the Position: Territory Officer (TO)
Required Academic Qualifications
- BBA/ MBA (Major in Marketing)
- Prepare and implement territory distribution plan. Supervise day to day activities of distributors’ work force; Monitor the activities of Trade marketing field force and provide required guidance
- Evaluate distributors field force performance, Return on Investment (ROI) and provide necessary guidance to improve distributor’s overall performance.
- Check the Retail Sales Officer’s sales activities as well as visibility of Point of Sales Materials (POSM).
- Monitor retailer’s profitability from Banglalink.
- Ensure trade awareness about products, service and business opportunities; Gather market information and competitors activities.
- Create new retailer and ensure their involvement to increase new acquisition under low utilization sites (LUS).
- Analyze the new acquisitions, I-top up, scratch card and M-wallet sales trend.
- Ensure average daily recharge of I-top up at distributor’s as well as retailers’ end.
- Ensure timely collection of all documents form retailers & submit required documents to assigned point of contacts within deadline.
- Experience not mandatory, freshers encouraged to apply.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience may be added advantage.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of products and services
- Basic knowledge of distribution sales
- Good insight of market demography, trade marketing
- Basic Computer Skills on MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Access)
Department/ Division/ Job Location
- Department: B2C Sales & Distribution
- Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh