UIU National Recruitment Fair 2017
Date: 11 & 12 December 2017, Time (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM), Venue: UIU Campus 1
Company Name: Augmedix
Name of the Positions: Scribe
What a Scribe does?
Scribes will be at the forefront of a new healthcare revolution which will contribute massively to the Bangladesh BPO industry and help grow the industry rapidly by working with a unique skillset and cutting edge technologies. Here are the key job responsibilities of a scribe:
- Assist doctors in documenting the patient’s electronic health record (EHR)
- Navigate the EHR during assistance of patient care
- Assist doctors in a variety of specialities including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
- All of our scribes go through a specially designed training program, which enables them to work efficiently and effectively with US doctors
What are we looking for?
- Graduates from any discipline
- Fluency in English along with good writing skills
- Excellent computer skills with good typing speed, quick to pick up new technology and new skills
- Attention to detail and focus on excellence in execution
- Passion about healthcare and helping people
What do we offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance
- Festival bonus
- Daily food allowance
- Transportation service (pickup and drop off)
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and development within Augmedix
- Multitude of events, social and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the healthcare industry of US
- Working in one of the fastest growing startups based in the US with a global presence