SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
SCHOOL OF Science & Engineering
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into an undergraduate program is:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
- For BBA in AIS program (SSC+HSC) total GPA requirement is 7.00.
- O-level students must have completed minimum 5 subjects and A-level students minimum 2 subjects. However, a student must have ‘B’ Grade/GPA 4.0 in 4 subjects
and ‘C’ Grade/GPA 3.5 in the rest 3 subjects of a minimum 7 subjects of the two examinations.
- A GED candidate would be eligible to get admission to any undergraduate program if he/she scores a minimum number of 410 out of 800 in all (5) GED courses separately and 450 on an average.
- For admission to BSEEE/ETE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
- Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
- Business Law
- Textile Engineering