SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
SCHOOL OF Science & Engineering
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into an undergraduate program is:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
- O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
- For admission to BSEEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
- Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
- Credit-transferred students will be able to get admission to an undergraduate/graduate program of UIU without Admission Test.
- Business Law
- Textile Engineering