Scholarship opportunity for the Talented Programmers getting admission to B.Sc./M.Sc. in CSE Program
- A full tuition fees waiver (100%) scholarship will be offered to those students who qualified or participated in the following international competitions:
- International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI)
- International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
- International Physics Olympiad (IPhO)
secured a position in the Top 10 of National Collegiate Programming Contest (NCPC)
- A partial waiver of tuition fees (75%) will be offered to those who have qualified for the final rounds of the following competitions:
- Bangladesh Informatics Olympiad (BIO)
- Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad (BdMO)
- Bangladesh Physics Olympiad (BdPhO)
secured a position in the Top 30 of National Collegiate Programming Contest (NCPC)
- To continue with the scholarship, students have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Academic result should be at least CGPA 3.0 and must have registered for minimum 9 credits for Bachelor Program and minimum 6 credits for Master’s Program in the corresponding trimester.
- Recommendation from the Head of the Department on a trimester basis.
- Students must have to sit for Admission Test to avail these opportunities except the cases of direct admission. A student with GPA greater than or equal to 3.5 in the HSC Exam will get a direct admission.
- Existing students who will perform on the similar level as mentioned in Condition 1 & 2 will also be eligible for the scholarship. Once activated, they will also have to satisfy the conditions mentioned in Condition 3.
- This scholarship will be applicable to Thesis and Project components of B.Sc. in CSE and MSCSE Programs as well.
- Scholarships will be offered on a trimester basis and each year a student’s scholarship status will be decided based on the performances in the last trimester and recommendation from the Head of the Department.