Direct Admission Notice for all programs (without B. Sc. in Civil Engineering) Summer 2020 – Trimester
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (Fall 2020 – Semester)
- For getting admission to undergraduate programs, admission test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in HSC/Equivalent exams. Moreover, GPA 5.00 holders can avail 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver based on HSC results.
- An admittee with five (5) A’s in the O-level and 2 A’s in A-level will receive 100% tuition fee waiver. Admittees into any of the SoSE programs, in addition to the policy mentioned above, must have taken Physics and Mathematics in the A-level program and score at least a ‘B’ in either Physics or Mathematics to be eligible for a 100% tuition fee waiver.
- An admittee with five (5) A’s in the O-level and one (1) ‘A’ in the A-level will receive 50% tuition fee waiver. Admittees into any of the SoSE programs, in addition to the policy mentioned above, must have passed Physics and Mathematics in the A-level program.
Two A’s in the A-level examination. Admittees into any of the SoSE programs, in addition to the policy mentioned above, must have passed Physics and Mathematics in the A-level program.
- An admittee with four (4) A’s in the O-level and one (1) ‘A’ in the A-level will receive 25% tuition fee waiver. An admittee into any of the SoSE programs, in addition to the policy mentioned above, must have a passing grade in Physics and Mathematics in the A- level program.
- Credit-transferred students will be able to get admission to an undergraduate/graduate program of UIU without Admission Test.
- A minimum SAT-1 score of 1000
Graduate Programs: Admission Test is not required for getting admission to any Master’s program for the students graduated from UIU.
Online Direct Admission Procedure:
Online application process remains open and interested students are encouraged to apply.
- For Direct Admission required conditions are to be fulfilled
- Purchase Admission Form from online (admission.uiu.ac.bd)
- Fill-in the Form properly. (For help: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/admission/admission-procedure/online-procedure/)
- Write an application to the Registrar seeking direct admission. [Please mention i) Results of all your Previous Exams ii) Desired Program Name iii) Form Serial No. & iv) Cell Number v) Students who have achieved degrees (Undergraduate or Graduate) from UIU please mentioned your UIU Student ID in the application].
- Send the application to email@example.com. For any query, please contact: +8801759039451, +8801759039498, +8801759039465
- After verification, you will get Student ID and payment instruction through SMS.
- After depositing the Admission Fee (Tk. 17,000.00), you will get a Confirmation SMS.
- Before starting of the classes, you have to submit attested photocopies of all Certificates, Transcripts/Mark Sheets, Testimonials, your own National ID Card/Birth Registration Certificate/Copy of Passport, National ID Card of your Father/Mother, 2 (two) copies of recent passport-sized photograph & 1 (one) copy of stamp-sized photograph (which you uploaded online).