SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Master of Science in Economics
Master in Development Studies (MDS)
SCHOOL OF Science & Engineering
M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MSCSE)
M.Sc. in Communication Engineering (MSCE)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into an undergraduate program is:
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above in a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
- Students completing undergraduate programs from UIU having a minimum CGPA of 2.00 will be eligible to get admission to any graduate programs without appearing at the Admission Test.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.
- Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.