SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Master of Science in Economics
Master in Development Studies (MDS)
Master in International Human Resource Management (MIHRM)
SCHOOL OF Science & Engineering
M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MSCSE)
M.Sc. in Communication Engineering (MSCE)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into the graduate program is:
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above in a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
- Students completing undergraduate programs from UIU having a minimum CGPA of 2.00 will be eligible to get admission to any graduate programs without appearing at the Admission Test.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.
- Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.