SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Master of Science in Economics
Master in International Human Resource Management (MIHRM)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MSCSE)
School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SoHSS)
Master in Development Studies (MDS)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into the graduate program is:
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above in a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
- Students completing undergraduate programs from UIU having a minimum CGPA of 2.00 will be eligible to get admission to any graduate programs without appearing at the Admission Test.
- Credit-transferred students will be able to get admission to an undergraduate/graduate program of UIU without Admission Test.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.
- Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)