United International University offers the following Undergraduate & Graduate degree programs.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) [123 Credits]
BBA in Accounting & Information Systems (BBA in AIS) [123 Credits]
Bachelor of Science in Economics (BSECO) [120 Credits]
B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (BSCSE) [138 Credits]
B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (BSEEE) [146.5 Credits]
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (BSCE) [151.5 Credits]
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [60 Credits]
Executive MBA (EMBA) [45 Credits]
MS in Economics (MSECO) [30 Credits]
Master in Development Studies (MDS) [39 Credits]
M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MSCSE) [36 Credits]
Master in International Human Resource Management (MIHRM) [42 Credits]
- a) A minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and HSC Exam separately. (For BBA In AIS minimum qualifying GPA to be eligible to apply is 7.00 in SSC and HSC combined with at least GPA 3.00 in either exam.)b) O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects (with Mathematics as one of the subjects) and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects. Of the 7 subjects of ‘O’ Level and‘A’ Level Exams students must have obtained ‘B’ grade/GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and ‘C’ grade/GPA 3.5 in the rest 3 subjects.(The grade will be calculated according to our University scale: A=5, B=4, C=3 and D=2 E=1).C) For admission to BSEEE/ETE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level / GED.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 in either SSC or HSC, however, a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission to a private university if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- Acceptable score in UIU admission test. Successful applicants must complete admission procedures within a specified date, which will be mentioned in the Admission Test Result notification.
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.5 or above on a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
* Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.
* Different departments may have some additional requirements.
* For EMBA after the bachelor degree minimum 2-years professional work experience can apply.
School of Business & Economics (BBA/BBA In AIS/BSECO): A One-hour & Twenty minutes (Appx.) admission test consisting of essay and multiple-choice questions in English (Grammar, Reading Comprehension), SAT1/SSC syllabus based Mathematics (Quantitative, Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Commonly known concepts of Geometry), Short Essay writing.
School of Science & Engg (CSE/EEE): A two-hour admission test (Appx.) consisting of essay or paragraph and multiple-choice questions in English (Grammar, Reading Comprehension), HSC syllabus based Mathematics & Physics.
MBA: A One-hour admission test consisting of three sections (i) Multiple-choice questions in English (Grammar, Reading Comprehension), (ii) Multiple-choice questions in Mathematics (Quantitative, Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Commonly known concepts of Geometry), (iii) Short Essay writing.
EMBA, MSCSE, MSECO, MDS & MIHRM: Students are required to attend Viva Voce.
1. Admission fee taka 15,000.00 (Non Refundable)
2. Caution Money for ID Card Tk. 2000.00 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking admission.