Admission Form Purchase & Submission Procedure (From Online)
General Information: Before starting the process please scan your recent Official Passport size color photograph (taken within last 3 months), signature and Father/Mother’s signature. Photograph wearing school /college uniform, selfie is not acceptable. Image size should be within 80 KB (JPEG).
For students who wants to pay Admission Form Fee through Online.
- Please visit the following web site: admission.uiu.ac.bd
- For collecting Admission Form, click ‘To Apply, (Step-One)’.
- Then select subject Read the eligibility information carefully & Click “I Agree”
- Fill-in the information and press ‘Submit’ button. (Don’t forget to write down your Form Serial)
5. After this stage you will get a Form Serial in following screen
For online payment click “Pay Online” Button and you will find the following screen where a lot of payment options will be available.
Choose your preferred payment method from the list. If you choose Debit/Credit Card, you will redirect to the payment gateway page where you will be asked to provide your card information.
If you choose the payment method like bKash or others, a screen will be appeared where the instructions of payment method is described. Follow that instruction accordingly.
After successful transaction, you will get User ID & Password through SMS within a short time.
6. Click log In (Top Right portion of the page)
7. Enter your User ID & Password
8. Fill-in Form (Step-Two)
At first, you have to fill-in the Form with all correct information. If you have completed Undergraduate degree from UIU then your UIU ID No. must be put on the relevant box.
Press ‘Save and Next’
Then you have to fill-in the Work Experience & Extra Curricular Activities box / area with relevant information. (if applicable)
Press ‘Save & Next’
Upload your scanned passport-sized photo, Signature & Father/Mother’s Signature.
After final input press ‘Complete’. (You will be not allowed to make any change after pressing ‘Complete’ button.)
9. Now you can download and print your Admit Card (To Print Admit Card, Step-Three). Bring your Admit Card (Not Admission Form) attaching the photograph (which you uploaded online) at the exam hall on the day of Admission Test. You need not to submit any document before admission. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & Job experience certificate(s) at the time of Viva-Voce.
10. At the time of admission, students have to submit the attested photocopies of following documents:
i) Certificates, Marks sheet, Testimonials of all previous examinations.
ii) 2 copies of recent passport- sized & 1 copy of stamp-sized photograph (which you uploaded online).
iii) For Diploma graduates, all semester-wise Marks sheet.
iv) For EMBA program, certificate of 2 years’ Job Experience.
v) Students own NID / Birth Certificate/ Passport Copy & National ID Card of Father / Mother.
vi) The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
11. Presence of Mother/Father/Guardian is a must at the time of admission of an undergraduate student.
12. UIU authority reserves the right to cancel admission of a student if he/she provides wrong information/forged documents
___Issued by Office of The Registrar