Admission Form Purchase & Submission Procedure (From Online)
General Information: Before starting the process please scan your recent Official Passport size color photograph (taken within last 3 months), signature and Father/Mother’s signature. Photograph wearing school /college uniform, selfie is not acceptable. Image size should be within 80 KB (JPEG).
For students who have paid Admission Form Fee through DBBL Mobile Banking Service.
- Please visit the following web site: admission.uiu.ac.bd
- For collecting Admission Form, click ‘To Apply, (Step-One)’.
- Then select subject Read the eligibility information carefully Click “I Agree”
- Fill-in the information and press ‘Submit’ button. (Don’t forget to write down your Form Serial)
- If you have own DBBL Mobile Account, then pay the amount (taka 1000) as per instruction.
If you don’t have DBBL Mobile Account, go to your nearest outlet with Form Serial No. (Example: 173XXXX) and pay taka 1000/- (UIU DBBL Mobile A/C # 383). Please collect Transaction ID (Example: 1234567) from DBBL agent (not agent’s mobile number).
- After deposit the amount, please Log in again (admission.uiu.ac.bd)
- For getting User ID & Password ‘Click Here’ for Payment Verification.
Enter your Form Serial & Transaction ID, then press “Verify”
You will get User ID & Password through SMS within a short time.
- Click log In (Top Right portion of the page)
- Enter your User ID & Password
- Fill-in Form (Step-Two)
At first, you have to fill-in the Form with all correct information. If you have completed Undergraduate degree from UIU then your UIU ID No. must be put on the relevant box.
Press ‘Save and Next’
Then you have to fill-in the Work Experience & Extra Curricular Activities box / area with relevant information. (if applicable)
Press ‘Save & Next’
Upload your scanned passport-sized photo, Signature & Father/Mother’s Signature. After final input press ‘Complete’. (You will be not allowed to make any change after pressing ‘Complete’ button.)
- Now you can download and print your Admit Card (To Print Admit Card, Step-Three).
Bring your Admit Card (Not Admission Form) attaching the photograph (which you uploaded online) at the exam hall on the day of Admission Test. You need not to submit any document before admission. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.
- At the time of admission, students have to submit the attested photocopies of following documents:
- Certificates, Marks sheet, Testimonials of all previous examinations.
- 2 copies of recent passport- sized & 1 copy of stamp-sized photograph (which you uploaded online).
- For Diploma graduates, all semester-wise Marks sheet.
- For EMBA program, certificate of 2 years’ Job Experience.
- Students own NID / Birth Certificate/ Passport Copy & National ID Card of Father / Mother.
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
- Presence of Mother/Father/Guardian is a must at the time of admission of an undergraduate student.
- UIU authority reserves the right to cancel admission of a student if he/she provides wrong information/forged documents.