United International University is a private university approved by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and University Grants Commission (UGC).
Vision: To become a center of excellence in teaching and research in the South Asian region.
Mission: To produce graduates with excellent intellectual, creative, technical, moral and practical skills of the highest possible degree with undiminished human values.
Strategy: To develop a united, interactive, involving and caring relationship among teachers, students, guardians and staff.
- To develop and implement the state-of-the-art curricula
- To recruit committed, accessible and inspiring teachers
- To select meritorious and promising students
- To provide the most attractive infrastructure and logistic support
- To maintain an environment free from smoking, drug, politics and session jam
- To pursue a never-ending quest for excellence in knowledge, learning, skill development, teaching and research
United International University is established with the generous support and patronage of the United Group, a very successful conglomerate operating in diverse business areas in Bangladesh.
Subsidiaries of United Group
1 United Enterprises & Co. Ltd.
2 United Hospital Limited
3 Khulna Power Company Ltd.
4 United Rotospin Ltd.
5 United International University
6 United Makkah Madina Travel & Assistance Co. Ltd.
7 United Management & Trading Services Ltd.
8 United Polymers Ltd.
9 United Land Port Teknaf Ltd.
10 United Elevator World Ltd.
11 United Heavy Equipment & Rental Services Ltd.
12 Novo Healthcare and Pharma Ltd.
13 Nepune Land Development Limited
14 Comilla Spinning Mills Ltd.
15 Neptune Properties
16 United Power Generation & Distribution Co. Ltd.
17 United Property Solutions Ltd.
18 United City Twin Tower Developers Ltd.
19 United Ashuganj Power Ltd.
20 United Engineering & Power Services Ltd.